1. You have to work hard in order to appear relaxed in front of others.
2. When the whole world wants me to give up, I still expect someone to whisper, "try again.".
3. Don't give up your dream. When the dream is gone, you can still live, but you are still alive.
4. Life is like an endless drudgery. Don't be afraid of and refuse hardship. Transcending hardship is the strength of life. Any experience is a kind of accumulation. The more accumulated, the more mature a person is; The more you experience, the thicker your life will be.
5. Our world will never give a medal to a sad laggard.
6. The best gift we give to youth is struggle.
7. The future is confusing, so I have to take a strong and brave to go.
8. Take the initiative step by step, take the initiative step by step, take the lead step by step, and enjoy glory; Step by step passive, step by step passive, step by step backward, suffering from poverty.
9. Children without umbrellas must run hard.
10. Character determines fate, and choice changes life.
11. Try to make life simple and let happiness or loneliness take its course.
12. You are not strong, no one is brave for you.
13. Don't think about creating the sea. We must start with small rivers.
14. Struggle is a valuable spirit that can not be discarded.
15. The person who apologizes first is the bravest; He who forgives first is the strongest; The happiest person is the one who releases his feelings first.
16. Opportunities in life are like oranges. They look orange outside. If you are not brave enough to taste them yourself, you will never know whether they are sour or sweet.
17. Only by devoting himself to society can one find out the meaning of the short and risky life.
18. Maturity does not mean that the heart grows old, but that you can keep smiling even if your tears swirl around in your eyes.
19. Although a drop of water is small, if you put it in the palm of your hand, it will soon evaporate. When you melt into the sea, it will immediately boil with the turbulent waves. The thinking path we choose is just a way of behavior, and the purpose is to generate broader thinking and wisdom in our hearts. There should be a long cherished wish for streams to run to the sea, and there should be the wisdom of dripping water into the sea. Small things become big in the eyes of the wise; Great things become small in the eyes of fools.
20. There are too many people passing by in life. How to remember them? There are too many deceptions in communication. How can we get the truth? There are too many details in love. How can we be considerate and tolerant? There are too many suspicions and doubts in marriage. How to care and trust. All this needs to be properly chosen and paid. Don't lose what you deserve because of complaining.
21. The turning of the night is the day, and the turning of the anger is happiness. So sometimes it's good to turn your mood.
22. Only the accumulation of qualitative change can lead to the outbreak of quantitative change. You have no time to waste.
23. If you encounter setbacks in your work, you will shrink back and say it is difficult; When we encounter difficulties in life, we will complain and complain; He always complains, envies others' achievements, and is pessimistic about his own way. In fact, I'm not happy with my work. I'll take my time because I need to accumulate experience; Life is not happy, don't be pessimistic, there are always ups and downs. The success of others today is what they achieved in the past. We may be unhappy today, but this unhappy can temper us, we are young, and we have a future.
24. It is not circumstances that make man, but circumstances that make man.
25. Even an immature attempt is better than a strategy in the womb.
26. The promotion of products should be aimed at the customer's heart, not at the customer's head.
27. Those with ability influence others, while those without ability are influenced by others. It's not someone who annoys me, but I annoy myself with someone's words and deeds. Nothing is difficult in the world as long as you are willing to climb.
28. It's easy to determine life goals but difficult to achieve them. But if you don't take action, you won't even be able to achieve them.
No one can give you light except yourself. In a person's life, there are always many times when he is frustrated and few times when he is satisfied. No matter whether he is frustrated or satisfied, he should be calm. Be calm when you are frustrated and calm when you are satisfied. If setbacks are the wealth of life, then trauma is the driving force of progress. No one's life will be smooth sailing, and it is only a matter of time to face temporary failure with an indifferent attitude.
Opportunities will not find you on their own initiative. You must show yourself.
Laziness, like rust, consumes the body more than hard work; The key that is often used is always shiny.
32. Ambitious goals are very important. We must have the ambition to succeed, and the bigger the better.
33. Most of the time, life will not be perfect. It is not life that can be perfect. It is the people who want to be perfect. However, ordinary people have ordinary hearts, ordinary aspirations and ordinary feelings, and use ordinary indifference to piece together eternal days. Living truly and simply is the truest, most beautiful and happiest thing.
34. No matter when you start, the important thing is not to stop after you start; No matter when you end, the important thing is not to regret after the end. All victories, compared with the victory of conquering oneself, are insignificant; All failures, compared with the failure of losing oneself, are even more insignificant.
35. Self confidence is the condensation of endless wisdom. Plain is the post station on the road to success.
36. If you are frustrated, you should be patient; Be quick to worry, and be indifferent to it; Honor and spoil things, and let them go; Resentment is a matter of peace.
37. Language should be like sunshine, which can create bright ideas; Language, like flowers, can produce fragrant thoughts; Language, like clean water, can create a clean concept.
38. The boss can only give me a position, not a future. No matter how big the stage is, the tea will be cool.
39. Every day I want to give up, but every day I stick to it. Children without umbrellas must run hard.
40. Life has never been truly hopeless. No matter how many hardships, no matter how many hardships, as long as a person still has a seed of faith in his heart, then one day he will be able to get out of the predicament and let his life bloom and bear fruit again.
41. What we can do is to do our best. Even if we take small steps, we will be closer to our goals than yesterday.
42. Go out more. It is better to travel ten thousand miles than to read ten thousand books; It is better to read countless people than to travel ten thousand miles. There are many difficulties in life. In the face of difficulties, the wise choose the method, the brave choose to face, the lazy choose to retreat, and the foolish choose to hesitate; There are no absolute difficulties in the world, only appropriate methods.
43. We all have a desert of our own. We are both gold miners and gold diggers; We are both seeds and Sowers. Many times, we can't be the shining gold, but we can be the seeds of hope.
44. Do the right thing, and then do the right thing.
45. Behind all time management is good habits, and behind the formation of good habits is amazing willpower.
46. Teenagers, don't lose your dream because there is no applause.
47. Even if the world has a thousand reasons to make you cry, you should have a thousand and one reasons to smile.
48. You don't have to envy what others have. As long as you work hard, you will have it.
49. Grief is not terrible. What is terrible is to drown in it until suffocation.
50. The world's affairs often fail in extravagance.